Friday, September 13, 2013

Pre School Project Life Week #4

My Pre School Project Life Week #4

I made this one very color full, I was inspired by Alexis luggage tag on her back pack.

The supplies I used.....
Stampin Up ink in... Regal Rose, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive, and Tangerine Tango, Also the Stampin Up writer marker in Pacific Point.
I used Versa Fine Black Onyx ink for the September stamp
puffy crayon stickers
the C is for Cat is from an embellishment pack from Micheal's
The pattern paper is also from Micheal's (Recollection brand)

I will journal what happens during that week around the crayons, I tried to match up the crayons to the lines of the paper.
Photo Mat

Photo Mat

Embellishment.

Randomly stamped in the Stampin Up colors.

The Stampin Up Colors

One of the stamp sets, I forgot the September Stamp Set

The left over Puffy Stickers

How the layout will be in my binder
 You can visit me on Face Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment