Friday, September 13, 2013

Pres School Project Life Week #3

Oops I forgot to take pictures before I added my journal and photos, well here is a sneak peak of how week #3 went.

Products I used....
All paper is from Micheal's the Recollections brand
My Favorite Things Numbers die
Paper Trey Ink Library Card Stamp
Stampin Up's ink in Real Red and Garden Green, along with the writer markers
Versa Fine Black Onyx ink
Amy Tangerine Roller date stamp using Stayz on Jet Black ink



I stamped the library card on white paper with the Versa Fine Black Onyx ink and cut it out. I stamped the apple images also on white paper and used the Stampin up Writer markers in Real Red and Garden Green to color them in, I used a one inch circle punch to punch them out.
Just matted some Recollections patterned paper onto black. Also used some white paper and matted on black to make my own journal spot.
Used Versa Fine Black Onyx ink for the Week, Garden Green ink for the # sign, cut out the number three in white paper and colored it with the Real Red marker. Matted a strip of apple paper on black paper.
Amy Tan Date stamp with Stayz on Jet Black ink.

Amy Tan Date stamp with Stayz on Jet Black ink.

The Journal Stamp by Paper Trey ink.
Sorry don't remember the name of this stamp.

Again sorry I don't remember the name of this stamp.
Products I also Used.
Visit me on Face Book.

My You tube Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment