Friday, September 27, 2013

Possible could be a Masculaine Birthday card

Over at Word Art Wednesday its another Any Thing Goes Challenge #99.

I needed to get a birthday card done for a guy and wanted to get it done early, I like to procrastinate but I am doing really good getting cards pre done and addressed. I just have to not misplace them and find them a month late (I have done that a time or two).

This card was supper simple and used just a few supplies

I used Stampin Up Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive ink.
I used some Recollections Pearls in Black. (from Micheal's)
I used some Heavy Weight card stock in White. (from Hobby Lobby)
I used a stamp set from Studio G. (a 1.50 set from Micheal's)
I used a stamp set from Stampin Up call Stack of Wishes. (hostess set that I believe may be retired :(
A .01 Zig Millennium marker. (I got a killer deal on a set of 6 on clearance at Hobby Lobby)

Here I am showing how I selectively inked the stamp set to make it shorter.
The inks.



Some more supplies.

Trying to decided which size pearl to use.

Pokey tool to help pick up and put on card.

I only inked the happy birthday part, great way to stretch out your stamps.

Finished Card, main layer on foam squares and also the banner is on foam squares.
Find me on Face Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment