Monday, September 16, 2013

embossed Thankfull card

Over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog there having a challenge called Emboss It.

Ive been waiting to use my wood grain embossing folder by The Paper Studio so this was the time to use it and challenge myself with a card challenge.

Theres allot of pictures this time so bear with me.

This is the Sand which I use for  Embossing.

Paper Trey ink die.

I use a stylist with the big ball to score my 110 lb weight card bases.

Cutting my Dollie in half, from the Dollar Store.

Inking before and after with Stampin Up Early Espresso ink and a sponge form the Dollar Store

Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die, Yes it works in my cuttle bug, this is the Sand which I use.


Leave I cut from a Recollections 12X12 paper pack called Autumn/Harvest I believe.

After I inked them with Early Espresso Ink.

My after paper from inking all those leaves.

FINISHED card.
You can visit me on Face Book.
I have a post on die cutting with the Cuttle Bug HERE.
See my You Tube Share.

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, and I love the grungy doily. Thanks for sharing your technique. I'm SO inspired and want to make a leave card now. I hope you will stop by and share with us in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We're a weekly challenge blog - always Anything Goes (family friendly and G-rated fun)n and we offer two awesome prizes every week. I'd be just THRILLED to have you share your wonderfully creative art with us, Jennifer. God bless you, and please stop by to join us real soon.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant embossing, love your fabulous card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete