Friday, August 9, 2013

Butterfly Birthday Card

Here is another Birthday card that I needed in a hurry for my other niece.

I knew again that I wanted to use another Stamp set from The Stamps of Life. It seems to me that her stamps are nicely geared for kids Birthdays but that can also make some nice friend cards as well.

I used the stamp set butterfly2build and the cordinating dies.

I used Stampin Up ink in Pear Pizzaz and So Saffron.

My papers again are from the Recollections brand (patterned and plain).

The ribbon is a 3/8 inch satin white ribbon from the 360 collection/brand at Micheals.



A photo of my supplies.
Finished Card
I cannot believe that I, I tied that bow, WOWZER first ever PERFECT flat KNOT bow EVER, the first shot.
Side view
Inside





EEK my You Tube Video

Visit me on Face Book.

Visit me on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment