Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello Card with Birds

Finished card
I drew a faint line diagonally and added adhesive below the line.

I am using Stampin Up's Sahara Sand Ink

My papers are from my stash of Simon Says Stamp Card Kits that I have collected.
I used my sponge dauber on the top piece of patterned paper and adhered it right under the line. I cut the excess off and sponged that as well.
I used an EK success border punch and cut out a film strip border.  I also sponged the edges of the film strip.

The inside film stips I used the back side to stamp and sponge my images on. This was a 6x6 of 1 sided paper.
I adhered it right above the diagonal paper.

The stamp set I used is a Stephaine Bernard set called trees2build.
The Hello die is from Paper Tray ink.
I wanted to make it stand out a little more so I edged around the Hello die with my sponge dauber and a piece of scratch paper. The bottom hello is sponged and the top is a before sponging hello.
I used an exacto knife and make a slit in the side so that I can easily run some Paper Studio Twine threw it and tie in a bow. I secured the bow with a rolled up glue dot.
UP CLOSE.

Here is my You Tube Card Share Video.

Visit me on Face Book. 

Visit me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment