Saturday, August 24, 2013

Project Life Pre School Addition Week #2

Here are the photos and supplies that I used to create my Week #2.

All paper is from the Recollections brand, patterned and solids. You can purchase at Micheal's.


I used Zing white embossing powder and a white gel pen.  The top is open if I want to add a journal card and or something that Alexis brings home from school.

I used a pre decorated card from a package of 26 Alphabet cards from Micheal's they are from the Recollections brand.
A button from my stash and the top foam pieces still have there backing on them so I can slide a photo inside.
Here's what they look like in the album, Minus the glare, I just layed them on top of where they would be in the album.

2 My Favorite things dies

A My favorite things stamp set that came with the numbers die.

I got this at Hobby Lobby or Micheal's.

I got this at Hobby Lobby but don't remember the company that made it.

A 2 pack stamp set that I got from Micheal's but I don't remember the company that made it.

Paper Studio ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

Stampin up in in So Saffron and Real Red, Also Stampin Write Markers in Elegant Eggplant and Not Quite Navy.

Visit me on Face Book

Visit me on Pinterest.

See my You Tube Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment