Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Monochromatic Card

Over at ABC Challenges they are having a ABC39 Monochromatic Challenge.

I browsed Pinterest for ideas and here is where I got my INSPIRATION.

I used a tone on tone approach with Stampin Up's Sahara Sand ink and Paper.

The Rosettes are from Hobby lobby and well as the Bakers Twine, the Pearls are from Micheals, and the Doily is from the dollar store.

I used the half inch Corner rounder on all the corners and that seamed to finish the card off nicely.

I so CASED this card but changed the colors to give it a Monochromatic look. The INSPIRATION card is very beutiful on its own and I wanted to replicated it completly but I just used what I had.



Heres my Video

I also made a You Tube Vidoe on this card as well. Ok its not the best, its my 3rd video using my New IPhone 5.

Visit me on Face Book.

Visit me on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out beautifully! I love the color you used and all the details with the flowers, twine, and die cuts. I might need to get these framelits now.

    Thanks for playing along with us and I hope you will join us again! www.abcchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete