Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Snail Masculain Card

You guessed it a card using most of my favorite things, Stampin Up and Stephaine Bernard.

Here's my  You Tube Video.

I used this Stampin Up Chevron Border Punch upside down so that I could place the starting chevron exactly where I wanted it.

I adhered Stampin Ups Vellum Card stock to the back of the chevron.
How I figure out/visualize what I want.

The stamp set is from Stephaine Bernard aka The Stamps of Life, its called snails2mail.
Stamped it first using Staz On Dove Gray and the shell again using Versa Fine Black Onyx (side not paper is textured and ink is juicy it takes a few minutes to dry.)

I used me Cutter Bee scissors to cut the pieces out.
Used my powder bag and Versa Mark ink and stamped the sentiment.
Used Recollections Silver embossing powder and heat tool to set the powder.

The ribbon is from Stampin up as well, it is called Artichoke Denim Jean, its 3/8 inch. Its still in their clearance section priced for $1.39 for 10 yards.
UBER CLOSE UP

Side View.

Raised up snail with foam/side view.

Inside of card, stamp is from Stampin Up Hostes Set Wacky Wishes.
This is 8 months of Simon Says Stamp Card kit 6X6 papers I am working on using. Its about 1 1/4 inch thick.


Visit me on Face Book

Visit me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment