Monday, August 18, 2014

Creative Challenge Club CCC09

This weeks challenge was a sketch challenge which I love, I saw another entry make a Christmas card with the sketch and I took inspiration from that.

 I am using a stamp/die combo that I recently purchased from Micheal's, its from Hampton Art. I stamped the trees in Stampin UP's Garden Green ink.
 Using an MFT oval die I cut some DSP from a Stampin UP stack called Festivile of Prints. I also embossed the Stampin UP Chocolate Chip card stock with their Diagonal Stripes embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment in the coordinating ink from a new Hero Arts set CL722 again recently purchased from Micheal's.
 Using Tombow Mono glue to adhere the embossed piece to the front of my 110 pound Recollection's Cream card base.

I also used Tombow Mono to adhered my polka dot piece.

I used Stampin dimensionals for the tree and regular adhesive for the sentiment.
Finished card, I used a star gem from Recollections (Micheal's brand) ontop of the tree.

I felt it need some more sparkle so I added a thin strip of Glitter Paper from DCWV 6X6 Glitzy Glitter pack.

Finished off the inside with some more of my left over patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment