Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rainbow Lunch Box Notes!

I recently purchased the Simon Says Stamp Classroom Encouragement set (CE116) You can also purchase these products individually but if you get them in the bundle you do save some money. This four piece set came with two stamp sets and two sets of dies.

School is starting this Wednesday and my little monster Lexi isn't too picky but does like certain things better then others, and after reviewing the menu for the month of August/September I found some lunches that she may not eat much.  In Rapid City where I live SIX school qualified for free lunches and breakfast for all the kids no mater what paycheck you bring home, granted Lexi is in one of the six schools and that's awesome but I also want to make sure she eats and if that means one to three times a week she takes lunch from home that's OK with me.

Here are my six quick lunch box notes I made this afternoon, I plan on making more for the different seasons/holidays so stay tuned.

 I used my cheap paper for these projects because lets face it little kids are messy. This paper is from Micheal's, their Recollection brand and I have a ton of it, (this was before I found good paper, example Stampin UP).
 This set has four dies, the fourth one not shown is a star.

I used Tombow glue to adhere the white square, I stamped in Stampin UP ink Crushed Curry the "Smile I love you" and Baked Brown Sugar the "You're one smart cookie!".
 I used a tiny amount of sticky tape to the back of my 1 3/4 wide by 3 3/4 tall white card stock.
 A cheap foam square on the center of each.
 I stamped them in Staz On Jet Black because I used my Stampin UP writer markers in Backed Brown Sugar and Basic Black for the cookie and Daffodil Delight for the smiley face.
 This is one of the Stamp sets included if you buy the set.
The inside I used my Stampin UP ink in Perfect Plum, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, and Pumpkin Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment