Friday, August 15, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 7 Video 2

Day 7 Video 2 was very easy except I just couldn't get the kissing technique down so I just made two cards of the one technique, maybe my ink pads were just too juicy. Debby is a great teacher.

 I am going to used the lemon seed from this Stamps of Life stamp set called 'lemonade2drink'.
 I am using ink from Stampin UP in Smokey Slate, Pistachio Pudding, Baja Breeze, and Sahara Sand.
 I am using scratch paper and stamping in three's.
 I did all four in full strength and then I did all four ounce stamped off then onto the paper. Just checking to see if my Technique Tuesday stamp will fit, its from the set called "Hugs & Kisses".
 Jumping ahead to my second card where I was trying to do the kissing technique where you ink your stamp then stamp on another stamp to get the image and it just wasn't working, OH well will try again next time. This is also a Stamps of Life set called "thanks4oneyear".
 I decided to use the grey/black Doodlebug sequins and also sequins from Studio Calico and gems from Hobby Lobby, their Paper Studio brand.
 Here I am using Multi Medium Matte and my Quick Stick to add the sequins.
Finished card, I used Smokey Slate card stock from Stampin UP as my Background.

Close up, my panel is on Stampin Dimensionals.

Second Card.

Close UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment