Saturday, August 23, 2014

Robot Flip It Card

Our family got invited to a little boys 4th Birthday, its a bowling party. The little boy loves cars but of course I really don't have any car stamps or much boy stuff. But I did find a robot paper pack and a robot stamp.

 So I am starting with a Circle Flip it die #2 from the Stamps of Life and using Stampin UP Not Quite Navy card stock as my base.

Just a tip to remember with your flip it dies to shift them just a tad so that you wont have any speed bumps as you run threw your machine.
 I used a My Favorite Things circle die to cut two out of Stampin UP's Whisper White card stock. I used the robot stamp from Stampablities called Robot. I stamped him in Stampin UP's Going Grey ink and colored him with the writer markers in Sahara Sand, Basic Grey, and Lucky Limeaide.
 Using Lawn Fawn Quinn's dies I cut out the little boys name in a scrap of Stampin UP's Not Quite Navy card stock, this is for the front of the envelope.
Finished card, I used a 12X12 paper pack by Recollections called Monsters & Robots.

Had to bust out the google eyes, I put the Robot on Stampin UP dimensionals.

More paper from the pack and my envelope punch board.

The other part of the paper to make a tag for his gift, I backed it on another scrap of Not Quite Navy card stock by Stampin UP.

All three together.

No comments:

Post a Comment