Friday, August 15, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 7 Video 1

I am getting back into the grove of class and getting this finished up here is two cards done from Day 7 Video 1 technique by the funny and loving Laura Bassen.  Who would have thought that a balloon image could turn into a flower or something graphic.

 Starting off by cutting a shape with my My Favorite Things Dies.
 I am using this stamp set from Stampin UP called 'Up Up and Away" I have never even used this stamp set and I have had it for over a year.
 I was going to do rainbow colors like Laura did but choose to do something different.
 Started with Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral, More Mustard, Crushed Curry, Summer Starfruit, Daffodil Delight, and finally So Saffron. After each ink I closed them so I wouldn't accidentally use it again.
 Baby wipes right next to my inks for quick clean up.
 Masked off half my card and put on scratch paper, I am working on two cards at once.
 Second card and my little balloon stamp. I trace my image so I knew the center.
 I used this KI Memories stamp set for my sentiment, again I haven't used it since I bought it.
 Pause for hand and feet stamping for the little monsters.
 Stampin dimensional on the back of the cut out panel.
Finished card

Enamel dots by Recollections, the Micheal's brand

Finished Card.

Close UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment