Sunday, July 24, 2022

Christmas Piggie Fold-it card

 You may have seen my Halloween Jail Bird Piggie Fold-it.

I wanted to create a Santa Piggie Fold-it right after.

I started off by using Candy, Licorice, and Cranberry card stock from the Stamps of Life.
The Piggie Fold-it is also from them.

I inked my Piggie with the same ink using some Taylored Expressions blender brushes.

Some Score tape one the back of the eyes and nostril to hold them in together.

I have some washi tape that is just too sticky and tears my paper so I am using that up to tape the back of the Piggie.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere all my pieces.


I am trying to decide if I want the belt up 

or side ways

A Santa Hat punch from Stampin Up.
Glitter paper from my stash - not sure who it is from.

the Stamps of Life hill die.
Shimmer White card stock from Stampin Up.

I stamped in Licorice ink before running my Sea Glass panel threw a snowflake embossing folder.

Liquid glue.

Finished Card.

Side View.
Some gold glitter paper for the buckle.
Front of card sentiments from patterns4santa

Inside - Stamped in Cranberry Ink.
sayings4santa stamp set

Back - Stamped in Cranberry Ink.
sayings4santa stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment