Sunday, July 3, 2022

Happy Birthday Shaker Card

 I have had alot of MFT shaker pouches and decided to try and use one.  Well not many ideas on Pinterest.

So I winged it with what I had in my stash.

I am using some pattern paper from Elle's Studio called Celebrate.
I like this paper because its 6 by 8 1/2.
I used my Waffle Flower A2 layer dies and figured out which one worked with my shaker pouch.
I created a frame.

Some sticky tape around the edge.
This is MFT Stamps A2 rectangle shaker pouch.

The frame that I made with the A2 layering rectangle dies fits perfectly.

I used the largest A2 die - also one for the frame.
Added some sticky tape to the edge.

I made a Marshmallow Cream card base from Bazzill Basics Paper.
Extra pattern paper in side because why not.

Lawn Fawn die.
Marshmallow Cream and Licorice Twist.

I offset the white on the black to give a little shadow look.

I glued on top and carefully flipped over and weighted it down until dry.

Pretty Pink Posh sequins from my stash.

I used my Hampton Art stamp tool to help me line up.

Side View.

Finished Card




No comments:

Post a Comment