Sunday, July 3, 2022

Horse Fold-it with Christmas Lights

 The one thing I love about the Stamps of Life many Fold-it dies is that they can be for any season.

I decided to take the Horse and make it a Christmas Horse.

There are two dies in the Horse Fold-it - the out line and the inside.
I am using the inside die to cut out my pieces.
I used Gingersnap and Vanilla card stock from the Stamps of Life.

Licorice to cut out the out line die.
I figured black would make it POP better.

I inked all the Gingersnap card stock in its matching ink.
I also used Gingersnap ink very very lightly to ink the Vanilla card stock as well.

I took the Licorice out line that I die cut and went back to my Big Shot.
I used an embossing mat and some washi tape to place the inside die on top.
This you see will give me where to glue all my pieces down easily.

Here He is all inked up.
The hooves I used Twig ink and went from the bottom up.
The nose I added some very light Candy ink and well as some Twig ink.
I adhered these all flat with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

A Santa hat punch from Stampin Up.
Glitter paper from my stash.
Cranberry card stock also from the Stamps of Life.

A light bulb punch also from Stampin Up.
I used the colors Sunshine, Blueberry, Cranberry, and Green Apple - the Stamps of Life card stock.

Finished Card.

Side View.
I used some gold and white twine from my stash.
Glue dots and foam to adhere the lights.
Merry & Bright came from a MFT stamps set - Trio of Trees 
Stamped in Cranberry and inked in Gingersnap lightly on Vanilla card stock.

I used a Powder Sugar card base.
Back of card.
Sentiment came from Stampin Up - Everything Festive.

Inside of the card.
Sentiment came from moreHollywreath2stamp.

The two dies that come with the Fold-it horse set

Horse Fold-it die from the Stamps of Life


No comments:

Post a Comment