Sunday, July 3, 2022

Reindeer Tag with bells and pom pom

I wanted to use the Reindeer die from Simon Says Stamp again so I hit up Pinterest and Found This design.

The tag die is from Hero Arts.
Gingersnap and Cloud card stock from the Stamps of Life.

Peace Collection 6X6 pattern paper - where I choose my card stock colors.
Also from the Stamps of Life.

Merry and Bright sentiment stamp from Stampin Up - Hearts Come Home.

Cranberry ink from the Stamps of Life.
 I used my Hampton Art stamp positioner so I could stamp a few times.

Held in the eyes via washi tape.
Tombow Mono Liquid glue.

The Hero Arts Tag Die Set came with some extra dies - tag reinforcement ones.

Some green twine from Stampin UP.

Left the loop open so I could slide anouther piece threw and tie a knot.

Added some bells from my stash.
A pom pom as well.
A bow too.
All adhered with glue dots.
To and From stamped with cloud ink - stamp set came with the Stamps of Life tag die set.

Finished Tag


No comments:

Post a Comment