Saturday, July 23, 2022

Piggie Fold-it Halloween Card

 I decided to take the Piggie Fold-it from the Stamps of Life and turn it into a Halloween Card.

I began by cutting the inside layer of the Piggie Fold-it.
The Fold-it comes with two dies - a shadow and inside.
I used the Stamps of Life card stock - Candy, Licorice, and Powder Sugar.

I used Washie Tape and Stitcky Strip to hold the nose and eyes.

I inked the nose darker with the Candy ink.
Kept the nostriles the Candy card stock color.
Saved the Licorice eye centers to add.

This ink will dry back and smooth out.
I did after inking clean the brush on scratch paper to get most of the ink off then go over my inked areas as well to help smooth out the inking.

A black brush pen from my stash to color the hooves.

The white belly - turning into a shirt.
I am cutting 1/4 inch strips.
Saving every other one to create stripes.

My mini Side kick.
Glasses die from the pineapple2stamp set.

Mushroom shadow die from the mushroom2stamp die.

I created some grass with Artichoke card stock using the grass die from the Stamps of Life.
I also used the negative part of the grass to create a second layer.

Finished Card.

Side view.
I used a My Favorite Things stamps fence die and some Twig card stock.
Marigold card stock and a Pumpkin basket die from Stampin Up Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp set.
Licorice ink to stamp the face from Lawn Fawm Pick of the Patch stamp set.
A Storm card front stamped with cordinating ink stars from Technique Tuesday Eek stamp set.
Licorice ink sentiment stamped on the front from Paper Smooches Best Witches stamp set.

Inside sentiments in Licorice and Candy ink.
Happy Halloween from Technique Tuesday Boo stamp set.
Go Hog Wild! from the Stamps of Life stamp set called words4farm.

Back of card.
Stamped in Licorice ink from Stampin UP Well Defined stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment