Sunday, July 24, 2022

Owl Give Thanks Fold-it

 I am on a Kick lately with using Fold-it cards from the Stamps of Life and create them into Holiday Cards.

This time I take the Owl Fold-it and Make it a Thanksgiving Owl.

I used the out side die - to create the shadow and card base.
I dd end up changing the color of the card base near the end of my project.
I used my Sizzix Big Shot Embossing mat and the main Owl die to dry embossing the image to see where to glue my pieces.

My Barely Art Fine tip glue pen for the legs.
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue for the rest.

For the inside on the card I am masking off the turkey just to get the Hat.

I inked it up.

Removed the tape and then stamped.

I selective inked the feet - easy to do.

From the Acorn Fold-it die set I found some leaves.

Back of the card
Base is Gingersnap
Stamped in Twig
tomturkey2stamp set

Inside of card
Same products as back of card

Side View
Pattern Paper from my stash.
Chocolate and Gingersnap card stock
Twine from a card kit
Tag die from the Stamps of Life as well 

Finished Card


No comments:

Post a Comment