Saturday, July 2, 2022

Silly Reindeer Shaker Card

 I wanted to make a tag with this Reindeer die but as I was searching Pinterest I found this Idea and went with it instead.

I am using Bazzill Basics paper in Marshmallow Cream.
This is a little thicker so I needed to run threw my die cut machine a few times.
Check the back of your die to insure it cuts all the way threw before un washi taping your die.

Three Reindeer ready to go.

I used some Acetate and glued that down first.
Then some Stampin Up foam strips all around the Reindeer then the rest of the card empty space.

Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I put my panel in the corner of my Hampton Art Stamp Press.
Filled and removed the backing paper from the foam.

Added a slightly smaller panel of Marshmallow Cream behind it while the panel was in the Stamp Press.

Mini Glue dots and Barely Art Glitter Glue to adhere the pom pom and google eyes.

I used a Early Espresso card base - From Stampin Up.

Side View.
Early Espresso ink.
reindeer2stamp and morereindeer2stamp for my sentiments - from the Stamps of Life.

Finished Card.
They look so Goofy I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment