Sunday, July 24, 2022

Halloween Owl Fold-it Witch Card

 You may have seen my Thanksgiving Owl Fold-it card.

I decided to make a Witch Owl using the Fold-it but putting the main image on a card base front.

I used an Older Quick Cutz die for the witch hat and broom.

I am using this 12X12 pattern paper from Joan's

This is an Older Quick Cutz die

It was fun trying to piece together what patterns to use.

I do not have any Pansy card stock and it has been sold out for a long time.
So the top scrap I used the ink swapp technique.
Bottom scrap I ink blended.

I used some Sticky Tape on the back and a bone folder to smooth the squiggles down.

How the back looks.

I folded over the hat.

Cut more paper and glue over it.

Finished Witches Hat - I used Stampin Up black dimensionals underneath.

A bunch of Stampin Up regular dimensionals on the back.

Finished card

Side View.

I used a Storm card base and Pansy ink.

More pattern paper to tie the inside into the front of the card.
Pudgies Halloween4HSN stamp set for inside and back.
Decided to keep the front without a sentiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment