Friday, July 1, 2022

Santa Shaped Card with felt and stitching

I love a good Fold-it card from the Stamps of Life.
Especially ones that I can add texture too and make them extra special.

Using my die cutting matching and an embossing mat.
I used the outline die and the main die of the Santa Fold-it from the Stamps of Life.

Now I have the lines to see where to glue down my pieces.

Some Stampin Up card stock -
Real Red, Whisper White, and Blushing Bride.

Some Christmas Felt also win the colors Real Red and Whisper White.
From the Clearance section of Stampin UP.

Aleene's Tacky glue.
Adding the card stock to the back with help give the felt some more sturdyness. 

Some gold thread that is four strands.

Some basic stitching around the hat.

Dimensionals on some of the pieces.

Tombow Mono Liquid glue on some of the pieces.

The outer die and Bazzill Basics Marshmallow Cream card stock.

Finished Card.

Inside of the card

Back of the card

Front of the envelope

Back of the envelope.
Real Red ink from Stampin UP.
santa2stamp for all the sentiments and the envelope also came from the Stamps of life card kits.

Side view.
I used some residual ink from a red blending brush on Santa's nose and face.


https://thestampsoflife.com/santa-fold-it-dies.html


No comments:

Post a Comment