Friday, May 13, 2022

Bicycle card #1

 I decided to bring out the bicycle2stamp from the Stamps of Life and create a fun spring ish time friend card.  I also wanted to use some new seam binding ribbon that just came in as well.

I decided to use my Hampton Art Stamping Tool along with Versa Fine Black Onyx ink and some Clear embossing powder.

I am using the Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock.
Along with Lawn Fawn circle and scallop circle dies.
I traced the circle with pencil before stamping so I knew where the center was.
Easy to erase after heat embossing the powder.

I did end up pulling a different circle die to trim the circle even more so the scallops would show up more.
I am using Waffle Flowers A2 layering dies to cut out my pattern paper which came from the Stamps of Life as well, the Missing You Collection.

I used some Zig markers that matched my colors.

Decideing which Seam Binding to use.
I purchased a Huge lot of all different colors off of Etsy.

Sticky Tape on the back to secure the Seam Binding.

I left it loose and flowy to show off the wrinkles.

Stampin Up dimensionals on the back.
See the center, its for the ribbon.

The Stamps of Life Cloud and Lemonade ink to match the card stock I used for the card and the pattern paper.

Back of the Enveleope.

Finished Card.

Front of Envelope.

Kinda see the Shiny of the embossing powder.

Back of Card and Envelope.

Inside of Card.


No comments:

Post a Comment