Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mothers Day w/daisy's

 I created three Mother's Day cards. One for Pivia's Teacher and one for a friend and lastly one for my stash.


I used some Bazzill Basics paper in Licorice and also some fun foam.
I used my Gemini die cutting machine to get a nice clean cut.

Bazzill Basics Marshmallow card stock for the Daisy's.
I used a punch from Stampin UP.
I did end up pulling the dimensional off the back due to my design not working out.

I adhered the sentiment first.
Then realized the Daisy's were to large.
I used a poker tool to peel off the sentiment so I could tuck in the Daisy's.
I used my Sizzix Side kick to cut out the center from Daffodil Delight card stock by Stampin UP.

Garden Green card stock from Stampin UP and a punch I believe from one of their Holiday catalouges.
I used sentiments from the Stamps of Life stamp set called everyday4HSN.
Using Garden Green ink.
Pattern paper from Joan's.


Finished Card

Close up - Side view.
I used the A2 layering dies form Waffle Flower to cut out my panel on the front and inside.
I used Bazzill Basice licorice for the card base and Coconut Swirl for the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment