Friday, May 6, 2022

Honey Pot Fold-it #1

 Busted out anouther Fold-it die from the Stamps of Life. This time the Honey Pot, I paired it with some matching pattern paper bee's and some cordinating stamps sets.  I added my Stampin Up ink and card stock as well.

I used the main die of the Fold-it to cut out the card base in Summer Starfruit.
I cut the letters in Summer Starfruit as well as some yellow fun foam.
Barely Art Glitter glue to adhere them together and then a block on top until they dry.

The honey part from Summer Starfruit as well.

The honey stick I cut from Baked Brown Sugar card stock.
I cut the stick three times and glued them together.

I used the main card die to cut out a Chocolate Chip card stock panel.
The pot was cut from brown fun foam and a scrap of Chocolate Chip.
The main pot cut from Baked Brown Sugar Card stock.

I used Baked Brown Sugar ink and a Taylored Expressions Blending Brush to apply ink toward the center of the image to give it a more rounded look.

Sticky Tape and Tombow Mono Liquid glue to adhere the foam to the card stock.

This is on my work mat.
I outlined a traditional A2 card base.
Helps plan and lay out my card design to ensure I am in the figure of an envelope.

Busted out my Brother Scan N Cut CM250.

This is a 6X6 paper pad called Best Friends Collection.

They cut great.

The I could not decided between a border bee and no border bee.

Thinking on what to do.

These white daisy flowers came in a past card kit and the gem was too dimensional for my card.
I pulled the leaves down and slowly snipped it off.
I glued a yellow enamel dot instead.

Finished card.

Back of card.

Inside of card.

Side view and front of envelope.

Back of envelope from Hobby Lobby.
I used stamp sets from the Stamps of Life called 
bumblebees2stamp, morebumblebees2stamp, and Bee.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment