Sunday, May 15, 2022

Window Scene Christmas Card

 This card has a TON of different companies products in it.

I also thought of this idea myself which I am super proud of because most of the time I CASE (copy and share everything) many cards and just change a few things from the design.

This frame die is from Tim Holtz and it was the reason this card came to life.
I began by just looking around my craft room for something to inspire me and found them.
Instantly thought of a window.
I knew exactly what to pair it with, My Favorite Things deer die.
I was just seeing how it would look on a card base, I have it out lined on my craft mat.

A stencil from Taylored Expression, Like a brick house is what I was thinking.
Taylored Expression mini inking brushed and some Stampin UP Cajun Craze ink.

I purposely made some areas darker then others.
The mini craft mat is from Tim Holt.
I used Bristol Smooth paper.

After removing the stencil.

I decided it was too bright in the negative spaces so without adding extra ink I went over the panel.

Attached two frames together with some washy tape.
I ended up cutting this four times and gluing them together for even raised dimension.

Same Bristol Smooth paper.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink and anouther Taylored Expression mini ink blending brush.

I just Pinterest Searches ink blended winter scenes.

Some Liquitex White paint for some snow effect.

Powder Sugar card stock from the Stamps of Life and a snow hill die from their company as well.

The holly leaves are from the Stamps of Life as well.
Gems are from Honey Bee stamps.
Garden Green card stock for the Holly Leaves
Cajun Craze card stock for the frame and card base.
Early Espresso and Crumb Cake card stock for the deer.

Finished Card.

Side View and Close Up.

Inside of card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment