Friday, May 27, 2022

Rocket Ship Friend Ship card

 I have been re arangeing stamp sets and found these space items and was inspired to create a simple card.

This is a die from Honey Bee Stamps.
I used the Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock for the base.
The rest of my card stock is from Stampin UP.
The grey is Going Gray.

Real Red, Pacific Point, and Soft Sky.
Scraps are great for these projects.

My Sizzix Side Kick makes it quick and easy to cut out the small shapes.
My Ghost plate holds them as I die cut to lessen my Losses.

I inked in the same colors.
Using Taylored Expressions blending brushes.

I am inking towards the inside to create a circlular dimension to the card.

More inking.

It gives dmension and life to the simple card.

My Hampton Art Stamping Tool.

Finished Card.

Inside of card.

Back of card.
The sentiments came from Honey Bee Stamps as well.

Side view.
I used some star like sequins from my stash to embelish my card and add some sparkle.
I adhered everything flat with liquid glue, no foam or dimesion.


No comments:

Post a Comment