Sunday, May 29, 2022

My Favorite Things color challenge #190

 Decided to check out the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #190 since I just entered the Sketch Challenge.

I have saved all the My Favorite Things card stock that I have recieved when purchasing their kits into one drawer along with scraps. This gives me and Excuse to use them up.

Would you like to play along CLICK HERE.

This is the amount I have accumulated and need to start using.

I tried to pull the color for the challenge and I believe I got close except for one.
Pulled in their white card stock as well.
I am really Loving their White.

Pulled out their baby shark die namics.

This wave die is also theirs.

An older holiday punch from Stampin Up.

Some dimension and some flat.

Back of card and back of envelope.
Envelope is Hobby Lobby brand.

Inside of card to tie every thing together.

Finished card.

Side View. 
I used the Stamps of Life Licorice ink - becoming a go to black for me.
Some enamel dots in black for the shark eyes.
Stamp set is called Sharky Sentiments. Also from MFT.


No comments:

Post a Comment