Sunday, May 29, 2022

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #595

 I enjoy the Sketch Challenges from My Favorite Things and this one was simple.  I did change the card size while working on the Challenge and I enjoyed the Challenge even more.

Would you like to join in on this Challenge CLICK HERE.


Here are my color choices for this card.
Tranquil Tide, Bermuda Bay, and Smokey Slate.
I also used the matching card stock as well.
These come from Stampin UP.

My Favorite Things stamp and die set called Trio of Trees.
This came up when I searched on how to stamp these images.
I got my colors from this search as well.

My good old Hampton Art Stamping Tool.

Sizzix Side kick.

My white card stock is from My Favorite Things as well.
They came from the card kits they sell.
The hill die is from the Stamps of Life.

I started out with the biggest Tag die from the Stamps of Life.
I realized it was going to be too big.
I inked blended then cut it down with the next tag sized die.

I started with a Traditional A2 card base 4 1/4 by 5 1/2.
Again realizing sizes were not matching up with my die cut images and thought process.
I brought out the A1 card base die.
Its sized at an A1 3 1/2 by 5.

After inking and re die cutting.
I added some splatters to create snow.

I die cut the layering die from the die set and stamped more snow flake on the background.
No need to stamp in the center since it will be covered up.
I am using Re Positionable adhesive to the recipeint can take of the Tag.

I added the first layer on flat and then used foam for the second layer.
In hindsight I would not do this again.  
My card fits in the envelope but it is a little snug.

I added foam to the end of my sentiment so that again the person that recieves this card  an take of the tag.

Extra trees fro the inside of the card.

Back of the card.

I have the envelope die from the Stamps of Life.

Envelope Flap.

Sticky Strip ready for when I want to mail.

I used some ribbon from the Stamps of Life.
Most likely a card kit or ribbon pack.

Side View.
My sentiments are from My Favorite Things as well.
Stamp set called Bitty Holiday Wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment