Friday, May 6, 2022

Dinosaur Fold It Triceratops

 I recently purchased the Triceratops Fold-it from the Stamps of Life and was excited to use it.

I do not have many photos because this was harder then most of the Stamps of Life Fold-it cards.

I am not super happy with it but its still cute.

I used Lemon Lime Twist from Stampin Up.
Cut out just the top to get the portion thats under the spikes.

I was planing on making two dino's but I did mess up at one point with one of them.
I trimed along the little tick marks.
Main dinosaur is cut from Granny Apple Green card stock also from Stampin Up.

I used Summer Starfruit card stock also from Stampin Up.
A black marker to color the eye section.

Saved the smile from the main cut out and used the same marker to color it black.

Summer Starfruit again to get the spines.

Barely Art Glitter glue to help attach all the little pieces.
I used a brown sharpie for the toes.
This is were I messed one up - go slow and barely to the edge of the toe - sharpie will bleed.

Back of the envelope.
The stamps sets are from Stampin Up - Dino Days and No Bones About It.

Back of card and envelope.
My envelope came from my stash - either Taylored Expressions or My Favorite Things.

Inside of the card and envelope.
All my inks match the card stock also from Stampin Up.

Finished dinosaur.
I used my mess up to add some extra bulk - dimension by glueing it behind.
I cut my card base from Powder Sugar card stock from the Stamps of Life.
The outer layer from Lemon Lime Twist card stock.

https://thestampsoflife.com/triceratops-fold-it-dies.html










No comments:

Post a Comment