Saturday, May 28, 2022

Top Note Die into a Patriotic Card

 I again wanted to use something older that I have not used in a while and thought of the Stampin Up Top Note Bigz Die.

I paired it with some fun foil and sparkle paper along with Bazzill Basics Paper to create a fun Patriotic Card.

I cut the card stock to 4 by 5 to prevent extra waste.

Follow you die cutting machine standard for Bigz Dies.

I decided to go with a polka dot folder to bring in some interest.

I cut the strips as evenly as possible but did not fret over it too much.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere everything to the panel.

Trying to use up old foam and fun foam.
These need a dab of Liquid Glue just to ensure it stick to my foil paper.

A Stampin Up star punch and some Silver glitter paper from my stash.
The silver foil card stock is from Micheal's - their brand.
I added six dabs of liquid glue and then used my jewel picker thing to pick up the stars and place them.

My the Stamps of Life mini secret weapon.
Love that she came out with a smaller version - it sits right on my stamping blocks.

A mix of liquid glue and sticky strip - using up form older Spellbinders card kits.

I went with white envelopes this time - these are from my the Stamps of Life card kits.
These images came from the Stamps of Lifer stars4you.

Inside of the card.
Real Red and Pacific Point ink from Stampin Up.
The United We Stand is a wood block stamp from Hobby Lobby

Finished Card.

Side View.
I used Bazzill Basics Paper -
Licorice, Coconut Swirl, Peppermint, and Huckleberry Pie/


No comments:

Post a Comment