Sunday, May 29, 2022

My Favorite Things Slim Line Challenge "Thank You"

 I was looking at some of the entries from the My Favorite Things Challenges and saw that one person mentioned a Slime Line Challenge.

I clicked the link and low and behold My Favorite Things has a new Challenge for Slim Line Cards.

Yep I had to join, its a one time a month so if you would like to participate CLICK HERE.


I have a couple of binders with base ball insert page protectors.
I cut a cheap card stock insert.
One side has the die and the other has it die cut in black or black on vellum if it has a shadow.
Some I have not die cut yet.

I like storing my sentiments in these.
They are next to my desk in a rolly cart and I feel I use them more now.
Beats searching threw stamp sets to find one I want to use.

These are my the Stamps of Life Slim Line and Mini Slim Line dies.

This lovely stack is all the card stock from My Favorite Things that I have been accumulating from card kits.

I am suing My Favorite Things card stock for this card challenge.
I am making a Mini Slim Line card.
I used the layering die from blue.
A normal Slim Line back ground die just cut to size.
I used my Gemini because it was an intracite die.

I am using the Mini Slim Line base card die and Layering Dies.

Art Glitter Glue.
Then I pounced off on my Mixed Media matt to remove extra glue.
Wipe it off with a baby wipe. 

A 6X6 paper pad from the Stamps of Life called "By The Sea Collection".
I am using a combination of the outline dies and the inside dies.
The dies came from fish2stamp


Licorice ink and the Stampers Secret Weapon.
This skinny rectangle die came from one of the Slim Line dies.
My Favorite Things Kind Thanks stamp set.

Here is where I keep my My Favorite Things card stock.
I also use a page protector to hold the scraps.

Some Enamel Dots from the Stamps of Life.
Tiny Black ones for the fish eye.
Glittery White for bubbles.
The Thanks is cut three times and came from My Favorite Things.
It was paired with a die that said "many" as well.

Finished Card

Side View.
I added foam to the back of the fish.

Inside of the card.
Anouther one of those fish.

Back of card and envelope.
I mad the envelope with the die from the Stamps of Life and their Text Weight paper.
The fishy stamped sentiments are also from the Stamps of Life -
more4fishtank and fishtank2stamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment