Sunday, June 12, 2022

4th of July Grid card

 I headed to Pinterest yet again to find some more inspiration for 4th of July cards.  I found this one, again I copied it but also added a little to it as well.


I am using a 6X6 Stampin Up paper pad called Plaid Tiddings.
Pulling colors from the paper pad but also changing my mind along the way.

Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.
Hero Arts infinity dies minipeek-a-boo squares.
Star dies from my stash.

My Sizzix Side kick to cut out the stars and small squares.
Powder Sugar ink from the Stamps of Life and a lined back ground stamp from my stash.

Midnight Muse card stock along with Cherry Cobbler.
I used a star embossing folder from my stash on the Cherry Cobbler.

From Bazzill Basics paper I used Almond Cream and Marshmallow.
A dotted embossing folder from my stash as well.
Score Tape and Stampin Up dimensionals.

I used Early Espresso for my card base. 

A wood stamp for inside with Early Espresso ink.
For the inside of my card.

Side View.
Gems from my stash.
Taylored Expression Mini Strips stamp and dies for the sentiments.

Finished card.
I really like how this one turned out.
I only made one - a little time consuming.


No comments:

Post a Comment