Sunday, June 26, 2022

Ink Blended Sending you a Hug card

 I recently saw Cathy Zielske  You Tube video and wanted to recreate a card kinda like it.

I started with a scrap of Bristol Smooth card stock.
Did a pencil rough out line of where to keep my colors.

These are inks from the Stamps of Life.
Candy, Lemonade, Kiwi, and Sky.

Taylored Expressions ink blending tools.
I have Four Sets.
One for the Stamps of Life, one for Stampin Up, one for Tim Holtz Distress ink, and one for Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks.
I finally got smart and used my label maker to label one side of the caddy.

This tool that my ink pad is on came from the Target Dollar Spot.
It is supposed to be a holder for your curling iron.
I cut off the two knobs on the side so it can lay flat and fit in my rolly cart better.

The die came from the Stamps of Life.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere my layered die cuts together.

I decided to use Licorice Twist a Bazzill Basics Paper for my layers. 
I cut out two extra.

Using my Grid on my work space to kinda design my card.
I changed my mind a few times.

Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.
Marshmallow Cream card stock from Bazzill Basics Paper for the White.
Candy card stock that matches my ink for the card base.

I used a dot embossing folder from my stash.
There are so so many circle - dot embossing folders out there on the marker.

I decided to go with the shadow die and cut out layers just like the sentiment.

Finished Card

Some non hole sequins from my stash.
I love how they change in the light.
I love the addition of the black to the card.

Inside of the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment