Saturday, June 25, 2022

Pointsetta that can be a tag with an option to add a gift card

 I went to Pinterest for some ideas using the Stampin Up Reason for the Season stamp and punch set.

I found this idea.

I am not sure where this pocket die came from - either MFT stamps of Paper Trey Ink.

Stampin up Reason for the Season stamp and punch.
Twig ink from the Stamps of Life.

Vanilla card stock from the Stamps of Life.
Embossing folder from my stash - not sure the company or name.

The score lines became faint after embossing.
I used my mini score board from Hobby Lobby and a Stylus.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere envelope together.

So easy to punch.

Taylored Expression ink blending tool to give a Vintage - Distress tool.

Gently fold in half.

Scrap of card stock and oval die from my stash.

Sizzix double sided adhesive.
Some foam adhesive as well.
Tucked under the two leaves.

Criss Cross the leaves.

A pokey tool to help slip in the foam.
Also one in the middle.

Anouther foam on top.
Added the final piece then some liguid glue and the other small piece. 

I inked the envelope too.
Liquid Glue on the back of my focal piece. 

This die fits in the envelope nicely.
Not sure the company though.

Lightly added Spectrum sparkle pen.

Hampton Art stamping tool.

Finished 

Some foam to raise up the sentiment.

I also inked the inside card as well.

Added a gem from my stash - some extra liquid glue to ensure it stays put.
Ribbon from Stampin Up.
A hole punch at the top.
Bow attached via a glue dot


No comments:

Post a Comment