Sunday, June 19, 2022

Circles turned into a Christmas Tree

 I noticed I needed more Christmas cards in my stash so as I was looking for Christmas Tags I found a folder Christmas tree and thought about making it into a card.

Circle dies from my stash.
There is not much of a difference in size with these three dies but it did work.
I cut tow of each circle die and folded in half.

Open one half and used some Liquid Glue near the top/

Add the other folded circle over the Liquid Glue.
It will line up like a Triangle.

Repeat with the remaining circles.

Open the smallest one, that will be the top of your tree.
Add more Liquid Glue just near the bottom.

Add the next circle triangle and repeat.
Use a poky tool and add some dimnesion under the layer to help keep them down.

No rhyme or reason, add what you like.

A oval die from my stash just barely bigger then my finished tree.
I used Stampin UP Shimmer White to cut out the Oval.

Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.
Whisper White for the inside.
A 6X6 pattern paper also from Stampin Up called Classic Christmas.
The tree also came from this pattern paper pack.

Some of the pattern paper to the inside panel.

Simon Says Stamp strip dies to cut out my sentiment.
Stamped from y Favorite Things Trio of Trees.
Shaded Spruce ink to match the card patter paper and my card base.

Crushed Curry card stock punched with a star and double foam to adhere to the card.

Some older gems from Stampin Up.

Finished Card.

I also used dimensional foam on the sentiment.
Crumb Cake card stock for the tree stem.

The inside sentiment came from the Stamps of Life moreHollywreath2stamp.

Back of the card with the same stamp set as the inside of the card


No comments:

Post a Comment