Sunday, June 12, 2022

4th of July Banner Card

 I decided to make some 4th of July cards.  I turned to Pinterest and found this card.  I did copy most of it but changed out the card stock colors and sentiments.

I started off with Bazzill Basics card stock in Almond Cream as my base and main layer.
Marshmallow Cream as my inside panel.
I used my Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.

A Stampin Up star punch from long ago.

My Hampton Art Stamping Tool.
Stampin Up ink and card stock in the colors - 
Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ribble along with Early Espresso.

The stamps set sentiments are from the Stamps of Life - stars4you.
I used my grid die and panel to map out how long I was going to cut them too.

The width of the strips of 1 1/4 wide by 3 1/4 long.
Stampin Up foam on the back.

I used the Stamps of Life twine and some washi tape to adhere to the back of the panel.

Minis glue dots to adhere a bow to the cross over of the twine.
Good Ribbon scissors and a pokey tool help.

More Stampin Up foam on the back of the main panel.

A cream envelope matched nicely for this card.
I used a combonation of blocks and my stamping tool.

Back of card and envelope.

Finished Card.

Side View.
Also used some gems from my stash - I think they were from Stampin Up.

Inside of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment