Saturday, June 18, 2022

Snow Hat Christmas Tags

 Decided I wanted to make some Christmas Tags.

Good Old Pinterest for inspiration, I found THIS IDEA and got to work.

I busted out my Clover Pom Pom maker and made the smallest one.
I watched a few videos on good old You Tube to figure it out.

I found some 12X12 pattern paper that matched my Pom Pom.
An Oval die from my stash - maybe My Favorite Things.

I cut them using the lines on my trimmer.
2 1/4 seemed like a good idea.

I kept this photo in because I tried to put the hinge inside but it did not work for me so I tried something else.

I glued a Stampin Up blue called Soft Sky to my Micheal's pattern paper.

The second Soft Sky I added a score line to create a hinge.

A little liquid glue to attach the two together.

Hot glue to attach the Pom Pom to the cap.

A the Stamps of Life set called mittens2stamp.
Early Espresso ink from Stampin Up
Almond Cream card stock from Bazzill Basice paper.
A sentiment die from Simon Says Stamp.

Emvelope Punch board because maybe I threw away my corner chomper.

Glue on the back sides.

Grid line to help align.

Nice and Pretty.

Finished Tag.

After thought I looped a string around.

Inside - sentiment from a Tag Die set from the Stamps of Life.
See the loop of yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment