Sunday, June 19, 2022

Reindeer Twine Christmas Card

 Need more Christmas Cards and found this one on Pinterest.


I started off with a Gingersnap card base.
I used Twig ink and my Hampton Art Stamping Tool.
Hero Arts stamp set that I use quite often - for the front of the card.

A tear drop shape - thin line of liquid glue.

Some twine from a card kit.

Barely Art Glitter glue for this project.

Some Enamel dots.

Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
Some brown pens from my stash.

Changed corse because I did not like how much blank space at the top of the card.
I used an Artichoke card base.
Pulled in some Cranberry card stock strips.
Cut down my original card.

I used a Majority of the Stamps of Life products.
Finished card.

reindeer2stamp for the inside of the card.

and the back of the card too.


No comments:

Post a Comment