Monday, June 27, 2022

the Stamps of Life July Challenge

 Took me a while to participate in this challenge.

If you would like to participate CLICK HERE.

I had a dumb moment and had to google what 3 3/8 inch looked like on a ruler.

I am using two different the Stamps of Life patter paper pads 6X6.
By The Sea Collection and Laugh Collection.
I link putting these paper pads in Quart Zip Lock bags - Holds the pad and scraps nicely.
I also store my extra die cuts from the paper pad inside.
Not all companies have die cut images in their paper pads but the Stamps Of Life does.

Using ink that matches my paper pads.
Circle dies from my stash.
stars4you stamp set from the Stamps of Life.

My Sizzix Side Kick.
Some washi tape to hold two dies together.

Created a frame.
The sketch shows some stitching on the circle.
I tried and did not like that so I came up with this option.

How it looks put together.

Some glitter paper from my stash.
This is an Ombree set from Stampin Up.
A flag die from Simon Says Stamp to make my banners the same.

The back of my focal point.
Washi Tape and Sticky Strip all over.
I also added some foam tape in the divets of the main panel of the card.
Prevent saggy cards threw the mail.

Finished Card.

Side View

Inside of the card.
I used Powder Sugar and Licorice card stock also from the Stamps of Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment