Sunday, June 26, 2022

Wood Tag Christmas night scean with reindeer

 I recently purchased some wood tags from Amazon due to Hobby Lobby not shipping to Alaska.

 This bag of wood tags has a decent thickness and size.  I am very happy with the purchase and I believe I will order more really soon.  The size is 2 1/2 wide by 3 1/2 tall and came in a pack of 60.

I started off by watering down some craft smart paint.
Colors are Dark Blue and Black.

These are the tags I choose from Amazon.
I am using a Tim Holtz mini multi media mat.
You can use a glass mat, news paper, wax paper, anything really.

A deer die from Tim Holtz - not sure the name.
Barely Art Glitter Glue to adhere the card stock.
Top layer is Stampin Up cordinations Early Espresso and bottom layer is matching regular card stock.

Same with the trees, except this is Gumball Green.
Tree dies is from the Stamps of Life truck2stamp

Some white felt from Stampin Up.
I believe it was from a Christmas catalogue.
But I got it from their clearance section.
Nice quality and cuts very nice.
Hill die is from the Stamps of Life.
Double sided adhesive from Sizzix.

A nail file to rough up the Cordinations card stock.
Left is sanded and right is not sanded.

Again - left is not roughed up right are roughed up.

After the tags were dry I used a Gina K designs snow stencil.
Wendy Vechi embossing paste.
Micheal's Sparkle Embossing Powder - Opaque Bling.

Even with double sided adhesive I did use some Tombow Mono Liquid glue just incase.

I am just adding layers and trimming to fit the tag.

Some foam dimensionals from Stampin Up.
Added a little liquid adhesive to the deer ones since they would be touching some of the felt.

Front and Back.
Die cut believe using Powder Sugar card stock - the Stamps of Life
Ribbon from Stampin Up.

Finished Tag - or Ornament

Side View - Love the layers and dimension and texture


No comments:

Post a Comment